Saturday, March 6, 2010

WOW Networking!


For those of you who don't know me I am known around these parts as the "Networking Queen". It is a title I hold with honor, whimsy and fun.

For those who do not know me, you may not know I have spent enough time studying networking over the last 8 years to have completed a college degree in networking and recognized as an expert. I have accumulated enough knowledge to write a book (in development), develop networking groups, present seminars, webinars and teleconferences.

In this blog I will share with you information I am learning that may be of assistance to you in your networking travels. Networking is a skill you can learn just like skillfully dating. It requires study, practice, trial and error, practice, finding your voice, practice and some serious follow-up oh, did I say practice?

Please feel free to share with me your networking stories, experiences, calamities and successes!

Happy Networking!
Your networking partner,

Cindy

No comments: