Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why a networking blog?


Why do I write about networking? I love networking, connecting and developing relationships.Why? Because it's a great feeling being of service to others, helping them along their way. As I look around I see in my life people who are fun, interesting and share the same goals and aspirations. 

It's my hope as I travel along my networking journey what I learn about networking will help you too! In sharing my own personal networking journey with my friends, colleagues, and professional contacts it is my hope we will all learn how to help each other to grow a successful business and personal life together.

Remembering what Zig Ziglar (author and motivational speaker) has shared for decades
"When you help other people get what they want you get what you want too!"

No comments: