Business Expert Webinars (BEW), the leading provider of Business Expert Publishing, the book publishing arm of Business Expert Webinars, this book presents actionable ideas addressing the critical areas plaguing small businesses., announced the publishing of their latest book: Business Expert Guide to . Twenty-one business thought leaders collaborated to develop this book intended for and operators. Published by
“As a , your employees look to you to come up with all of the answers. Many have found that the 'idea-well' has run dry and are looking for new, innovative ways to increase revenue, improve morale, or drive profits. The twenty-one business thought leaders who contributed to this book share secrets that can have an immediate impact for small business owners,” said Lee B. Salz, President and CEO of Business Expert Webinars."
The collaboration authors and topics addressed in this book include:
- Strategic Business Plan Design and Implementation by John W. Myrna
- Pricing for Profitability - Are You Priced Right? by Sarah Day
- Managing Cash Flow - Avoiding the Financial Pitfalls by Paul Pershes
- Strategic Decision-Making - Leadership Skill by Joseph Riggio, Ph.D.
- Leadership - Leadership Keys that Drive Business by Harlan Goerger
- Hiring Sales People - A Grounded Approach to Hiring Sales Stars by Danita Bye
- Sales Compensation Plan Design - Compensate to Motivate Your Sales Team by Lee B. Salz
- Networking Best Practices - Face to Face - Belly to Belly by Cindy Cohen
- Sales Intelligence Secrets - Know More Selling by Sam Richter
- Lead Generation - Techniques to Increase Your Sales Pipeline by Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
- Business Development - The Dynamics of Great Business Development by
- Buying Process Design - Four Simple Steps that Make Sales and Loyal Customers by Harlan Goerger
- Telephonic Selling - How to be an 800-Pound Gorilla on the Phone by Bill Guertin
- Negotiation - Stealth Negotiating in Small Business by
- Virtual Presentations - Jumpstart Your Online Presentation Skills by Roger Courville
- Employee Engagement - Your X-Factor for Success by Hillary Feder
- Invest In Yourself - To Build a Stronger Business You Must also Build a Stronger You by Jeb Blount
- Stress and Health Management - Keeping Yourself Mentally and Physically Healthy by Dave Hubbard
- Employee Development - Effectively Developing Employee Talent by Tim Hagen
- - Are Lean and Six Sigma Right for My Business? by Gary Gack
- Sarbanes-Oxley and Compliance - Leveraging Best Practices to Combat Fraud by Peg Jackson, DPA, CPCU
- Employee Dispute Resolution - Making the Best Out of a Bad Situation by Mic Puklich
About Business Expert Webinars
Business Expert Webinars (BEW) is the leading provider of live and on-demand virtual business training that is economical, efficient and effective. BEW connects business thought leaders with their target audiences to teach skills designed to enhance job performance. BEW offers content for anyone and everyone in the business setting.
SAVE $20.00 at check out with your Preferred Customer Webinar Discount
use PROMO CODE 480f96f1