Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Here's to Serendipity

There is something to be said for being at the right place at the right time.

I traveled to Indianpolis last week for a series of wellness presentations. Some I presented others I attended. At a networking luncheon/ Prevention Plus+ wellness seminar I met an independent insurance agent. During our conversation I asked it she could help me with event insurance as I am coordinating, promoting the Expo for Women this weekend which requires liability insurance.

The short of the long story is I did purchase event insurance from this meeting! If you spend any time networking to increase your business this almost never happens. Usually business happens over time. Really, when you think about it when networking you are positioning yourself to be in the right place at the right time.

Here's to serendipity!

No comments: